About Me:

I am Md. Muklesur Rahman. I am a blind but able to do all. I want to do many thing for the blind people so that they can contribute for the world. To do this I need help from all and expect some help from the visitors of my blog. You can donate, advice whatever you want. If you are more interested about me, you can read my own novels, poems and stories from this site.dddddddddddddddddddddd but

আমাই পড়ুন, আমাই জানুন; আর পৃথিবীর সবাইকে বলুন: চোখ নয় ইচ্ছা শক্তি থাকলেই সব কিছু জয় করা যায়

বন্ধুরা আজ অনেক দিন পর আমি আমার ব্লগে ফিরে এলাম। প্রকৃতপক্ষে ভুলেই গিয়েছিলাম যে আমার একটা ব্লগ আছে। যাহোক, এখন থেকে আমি চেষ্টা করব কিছু না কিছু প্রতিনিয়ত শেয়ার করতে। আর তাই আজ তোমাদের সাথে আমার একটা কবিতার ইংরেজি অনুবাদ শেয়ার করতে চাই। আশা করি কবিতাটি পড়ে কমেন্ট করবে।


Desire
By Md. MuklesurRahman

I’m in the world of God,
Like an inanimate object.
Made by blood and flash.
A puppet for the game
With no desire and interest.
I’m bought
Whenever someone wishes.
Again I’m sold
After the necessity ends
 I’m placed in one’s own garden,
If some one judges me flower.
Again I’m thrown in to dustbin
If I’m considered
Just a piece of broken glass
I’m only a blind
I shouldn’t think anyone as my own
Still I forget
When the feeling of love
Gathers in my heart
Like the rainy season that is sharp and wit
When  in the heart of the sky
 Cover  a black cloud wishes to fly
And brings a light like the day
Then I wish to hoot
With my open spirit
Heart wishes to go
With  an unknown road
Where there is no flow of
Money and beauty that causes pride
Where lies No variation
between man to man
remains No hatred for the disable person
Breaking through all of Neptune and star
I wish to go somewhere
Where a girl with a black and binding hair
waits only for  getting my care
My crazy heart wishes to kiss
Taking her hands on my leaps
Just telling I love you, oh my dear
I’ve searched you everywhere
Now I got you as my prayer
Never forget me please
Never throw me like a broken glass.
Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. bangladeshiblindwriter - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger